The Position: Operations Associate
High Rocky Homes is looking for a highly motivated Operations Associate to oversee the activities of our fast growing business in the Colorado Rockies! We are looking for a strong operations associate to help lead a team and support the regional goals. The ideal candidate leads by example, communicates effectively, and is passionate about the tiny details, making positive experiences in every interaction with team members, guests, and owners. The ideal candidate also has a flexible schedule!
What You’ll Do
Oversee operations in Colorado, managing a specific portfolio of properties
- Develop and grow a relationship with the owners of the properties by proactively communicating
- and becoming the subject matter expert of those properties ensuring they are clean, maintained
- and well cared for
- Meet and maintain High Rocky Homes standards and metrics such as NPS, standard unit
- appearance, and efficiencySupport your team with escalated guest and homeowner concerns by responding to emails, calls and tickets
- Perform home maintenance (appliance/ cable/ wifi troubleshooting, basic HVAC repair, light plumbing, etc)
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with fellow regional team members and upper management team
- Provide cross-coverage when necessary.
- Respond to guest reviews on various platforms
- Handle guest claims in a timely manner to ensure costs are accounted for
- Coordinate and manage local maintenance teams
The Skills You’ll Need
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware – laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- Candidate must provide thier own laptop and cell phone.
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls and texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior housekeeping experience a plus
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Work environment and physical demands
- Workload expectation is around 40 hours per week, including weekends, mornings and nights. A candidate with flexibility in their schedule is ideal/ preferred.
- Traveling between worksites is frequent and this person will need their own reliable transportation.
- Occasional need to perform housekeeping and maintenance duties
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What You’ll Get
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
Who We Are
High Rocky Homes is enlightened hospitality: environmentally friendly, tech-enabled seamless check-in, and personalized virtual service; all at a great value relative to accommodation alternatives. We want our guests to not just stay with us but truly settle into our homes while traveling. Instead of a front desk, we have a 24/7 virtual guest experience team that provides guests with knowledgeable, attentive and personalized service.