The Position: Front Desk Agent
The Delaware Hotel is looking for a front desk agent. This person must offer exceptional customer service, computer skills, communication/organization skills, be a team player and have a positive attitude!
What You’ll Do
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates, and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy, and fully furnished to accommodate guests’ needs.
- Willing to go above and beyond for guests (ex: helping them take luggage to their room)
Work environment and physical demands
- The shift would be 12 pm – 8 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm depending on the day. This shift does include weekends. Days off would potentially be Wednesday and Thursday.
Who We Are
High Rocky Homes is enlightened hospitality: environmentally friendly, tech-enabled seamless check-in, and personalized virtual service; all at a great value relative to accommodation alternatives. We want our guests to not just stay with us but truly settle into our homes while traveling. Instead of a front desk, we have a 24/7 virtual guest experience team that provides guests with knowledgeable, attentive and personalized service.